For many companies, efficient fleet management and asset operations is the key to growth and winning new business.
When working with OnTrak Solutions, the advantages gained by using our products are invaluable relative to nurturing a healthy and growing business. The tools we provide will optimize your company's efficiency via improving productivity, increasing profitability, and encouraging safe habits along the way.
Safety is a keystone in any fleet operation, as healthy drivers are happy and effective, and cargo remains intact and undisturbed. With the utilities provided by OnTrak Solutions, you can ensure business safety protocols are being followed, encouraged, and that your fleet efficiency is optimized.
- Put a halt to sleepy, inattentive driving with live-stream capabilities that put you right next to the driver, reducing careless and costly collisions
- Recorded driving events allow poor driving habits to be revealed to drivers and gives you and the driver the ability to review and adjust driving habits for the better, permanently.
- Accident recordings act as a witness to help free any drivers from blame for collisions or traffic incidents that they did not cause, keeping drivers in control of their situations.
What is one of the most important steps to keeping a successful business running? At OnTrak solutions, we like to believe technological improvements are one of them. Keeping up with current technological advances can allow a growing company to gain a sharper edge over the competition and to refine the conditions already in place to the perfect levels. At OnTrak Solutions, our products offer top of the line specifications and accuracy, in order to grant companies the boost they need in order to maximize efficiency.
- With a rich collection of sensor capabilities, reports for any and all vehicles can be created for a number of attributes including mileage, fuel consumption, door sensors, and geo-fencing. This allows you to custom fit your fleet to provide you the data you need automatically or at a moment's desire
- The data provided by our GPS trackers and collaborating monitoring platform will allow you to get detailed information about vehicle systems, giving you a heads up when it's time to schedule maintenance for your fleet vehicles, allowing prevention of further expenses and costs.
- Fuel consumption and carbon dioxide sensors will allow you to maintain a healthy relationship with the environment by allowing you to view your carbon footprint
- Instant access to your devices through our easy-to-use monitoring dashboards allows to keep track of your entire fleet whenever and wherever with access points through the web, and via mobile application.
- Financial Savings can come in many forms when using OnTrak Solutions, from reduced claim costs due to prevented accidents with the use of our cloud connected cameras, to reduced fuel expenses thanks to the detailed sensors provided with our devices to help you detect issues like hard braking, jackrabbit starts, and unnecessary idling from your drivers
Complying with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and International Fuel Tax Agreement requirements (IFTA) can be tedious and time consuming, but it doesn't have to be. With the use of our ELD technology, organizing your HOS and IFTA reports are boiled down to a simple, yet powerful set of tools.
- HOS compliant E-log solution that follows FMCSA requirements is easy to use, flexible with implementations, and is completely integrated with DVIR. Records are automated to keep administration simple and keep regulatory fines at a minimum by automatically updating to the latest requirements
- State to state IFTA reporting tool automates and organizes in order to eliminate the burden from your shoulders, giving you more time to perfect your business in other, more proactive ways.