Cloud-Connected Dash Cameras
Fleet Management Cameras with Video Telematics
Why Your Business Needs Cloud-Connected Dash Cameras with Video Telematics
Combined with our telematics platform, our HD dash cameras provide comprehensive views of any road, recording everything from before, during, and after an incident. This is all possible by recording the following information:
Drivers view of the road
Vehicle location with GPS
Impact force of accident
Driving style (speed, acceleration, braking, steering, and distracted driving)
Dash cameras are an essential part of our fleet vehicle management solutions. They are proven to help increase safety and productivity while also reducing claims frequency, your company’s risk profile, and more.
OnTrak Solutions combines dash cameras with GPS tracking and powerful software with an easy-to-use interface to to provide small businesses — from HVAC and roofing companies to plumbing and other companies with fleets to manage — with the vehicle telematics they need to improve their loss ratio, reduce the number of dispute claims, and ultimately achieve a more efficient, cost-effective fleet for the long term.
Reduce Disputed Claims By Up To 40%
The evidence dash cameras provide can protect your driver from many issues faced daily on roads:
False/exaggerated whiplash claims
Conflicting reports of actual events
Driving offense allegations (speeding, traffic Violations, etc.)
Improve Visibility in Your Fleet
Identify and Coach At-Risk Drivers
Automatically Detect Distracted Driving
Streamline Your Business
Protect your drivers and your business with video evidence.
OnTrak Solutions’ cloud-connected fleet dash camera systems provide you reliable, continuous video in a searchable online database that enables drivers to manually capture video as necessary. It also provides fleet managers with the information they need to prevent distracted or otherwise problematic driving behavior.
1080P 140° wide-angle road-facing camera.
720P adjustable wide cabin facing camera for assisting distracted drivers.
Video sent in real-time via email or to your telematics software.
Real-time detection of harsh driving incidents and unsafe driving behavior.
Distracted driving AI software.
Integrated cellular modem, GPS, microphone, accelerometer, and gyro.
- Cloud-connected cameras deliver video evidence and drive data within moments of an incident taking place. That may have been a road collision, an unsafe braking/speeding event, a driver-initiated panic button or where someone just feels unsafe and wants to know you’re looking out for them.
- Vehicle location history and drive behavior reports are available to support post-incident analysis.
- Whether a single or a multi-camera configuration is required, we tailor a setup that best adheres to your vehicles.
- Combining video with telematics data, such as ELD, HOS, IFTA, dispatching, and other fleet management technologies, provides a single source for all fleet management needs.
- Cloud-connected cameras offer a perfect solution for fleets who require all of the benefits of in-vehicle video and basic GPS tracking.
- Those who chose video telematics benefit from having an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, a decrease in collateral damages associated with car accidents, safe driving encouragement for drivers, a system to monitor driving behaviors, and enhanced overall safety on the road.
How Fleet Management Technology Helps You
Disputed claims reduced up to 40%
27% reduction in claims frequency
Risk Profiles reduced by 39%
Resulting costs from claims are able to be reduced by 17%
Return on investment within first year — 100%
Proven improvement in loss ratios
86% decrease in near collisions
71% reduction in traffic violations
29% drop in unbelted drivers
Install Your Hardware in Minutes
Cloud-connect dash cams from OnTrak Solutions are plug-and-play, requiring zero-configuration and no complicated installation. Both the hardware and the software can work with any vehicle, from trucks and buses to cars and more!
See What OnTrak Fleet Dash Cameras Can Do For Your Fleet
OnTrak Solutions’ dash cams are more than simply for you to keep tabs on your fleet drivers. They give you early, real-time information regarding risky driving practices, evidence in the case of accidents or other incidents, and they help hugely with insurance claims and dealing with lawsuits. That’s only part of the story — OnTrak Solutions’ cloud-connected dash cameras can do a whole lot more for your fleet. We’d love to show you!