Connected Dash Cameras
CLOUD-CONNECTED DASH CAMERAS WITH VIDEO TELEMATICS
Combined with our telematics platform, our HD dash cameras provide comprehensive views of any road. Our cameras record everything from before, during and after an incident. This is all possible by recording the following information:
- Drivers view of the road
- Vehicle Location with GPS
- Impact Force of Accident
- Driving Style (Speed, Acceleration, Braking, Steering & Distracted driving)
This evidence can protect a driver from many issues faced daily on roads:
Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (Speeding, Traffic Violations, Etc.)
- 1080P 140° Wide angle road facing camera.
- 720P Adjustable Wide cabin facing camera for assisting distracted drivers.
- Video sent in real-time via email or to your telematics software.
- Real-time detection of harsh driving incidents and unsafe driving behavior.
- Distracted driving AI Software .
- Tamper-resistant design.
- Integrated cellular modem, GPS, microphone, Accelerometer and Gyro.
- Cloud-connected cameras deliver video evidence and drive data within moments of an incident taking place. That may have been a road collision, an unsafe braking/speeding event, a driver-initiated panic button or where someone just feels unsafe and wants to know you’re looking out for them.
- Vehicle location history and drive behavior reports are available to support post-incident analysis.
- Whether a single or a multi-camera configuration is required, we tailor a setup that best adheres to your vehicles.
- Combining video with telematics data, such as ELD, HOS, IFTA, dispatching, and other fleet management technologies, provides a single source for all fleet management needs.
- Cloud-connected cameras offer a perfect solution for fleets who require all of the benefits of in-vehicle video and basic GPS tracking.
- Those who chose video telematics benefit from having an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, a decrease in collateral damages associated with car accidents, safe driving encouragement for drivers, a system to monitor driving behaviors, and enhanced overall safety on the road.