Our GPS trackers provide valuable insight into the efficiencies of your drivers and fleet
Not just the where, but the who, what, when and why
Our GPS trackers provide a wealth of information in addition to real-time tracking.
- Designed for a wide variety of vehicle and asset tracking applications.
- Multiple I/O interfaces that are used to monitor or control external devices, such as engine blocks, and fuel/door sensors.
- Their built-in GPS receivers have superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix.
- Superior mobile connectivity, allowing the ability to monitor a location in real time or periodically track a back-end server and mobile devices.
- A built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
Our trackers provide a wide variety of reports including, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, odometer readings and trip details.