With an increased number of vehicles competing for space on our roads, and the costs of insurance escalating, safety has never been more important for today’s fleets. With powerful video-based fleet management solutions that promote safe and efficient driving, OnTrak Solutions can help reduces claims costs up to 80% by preventing accidents and protecting against fraudulent claims.
The OnTrak Video Insurance Telematics (OVIT) program allows insurers to have comfort in managing claims with ease. It is designed to focus on fleets and assist in preventing collisions, changing risky behaviors, and reduce insurer risk with minimal impact on daily operations.
HOW DOES OVIT WORK?
The OVIT program can be broken down into 6 basic steps:
- The Install - vehicles are outfitted with high end dashboard cameras, capable of recording continuous footage at all times while simultaneously tracking vehicle activities and diagnostics.
- The Transmission - All of the data recorded by the dashboard cameras are securely sent to a cloud storage server, including all safety critical event footage, ignition status events, GPS coordinates, mileage, etc.
- Monitoring - On the end of the Insurer and fleet manager, keeping a tab on assets is easy and accessible with powerful, yet user-friendly software.
- Notification of Loss - If any type of safety critical event occurs, dash cameras are able to provide the first signal of any asset loss with video of said event.
- Inquiry - advanced analytics technology allows you to recreate any accident and allow for in depth analysis of the situation
- Resolution - With the use of the tools provided by OnTrak Solutions, any client to get a boost when it comes to resolving claims, saving costs, and overall reducing any risk following asset management.